Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Bump Watch: Week 13!

How far along? 13 Weeks

Total weight gain? 4.5lbs, I gained a pound this week, yikes! My family was here and we ate out… A LOT. Way too much.. haha

Waist/Belly Measurement? 27"/32”. I got that ½” in the tummy back this week, and I’m back up to 2” overall.

Maternity clothes? None this week, just wearing my larger jeans and mixing in dresses.

Stretch marks? Still none in sight!

Sleep? Still sleeping normal, even though I’m sleeping a ton!

Best moment this week? My parents got in on Tuesday, so I’ve been on vacation all week which is GREAT, but I think the best part was seeing the baby! We had our 12 week ultrasound this week and he or she looks baby-like now, complete with a cute little nose! When the ultrasound technician was pushing on my uterus to get a better look it would kind of push back at her like “HEY! Quit poking me, lady!” which I thought was too funny. I guess this baby has my attitude.

Have you told Family and Friends? No new people yet, but we’re going to start this week! I just need to actually get things organized so I can do it…

Miss Anything? I kind of miss not being so tired. I’m seriously exhausted all the time!

Movement? None yet!

Cravings? Still pickles..

Anything making you queasy or sick? My mother made the mistake of putting pizza in the microwave, even after I told her it made me nauseous. Honestly, that made me queasy before I was pregnant. I hate the smell of warmed up pizza, yuck! It was so bad I had to leave the house… haha

Have you started to show? Baby comes and goes. Usually it depends on how fully my stomach/ bladder are at the time. For instance, the picture above is right after dinner. :)

Labor Signs? Nope!

Symptoms? Still getting the backaches and headaches. I guess since I wasn’t nauseated this is what I get… ha! My doctor told me I’m getting tailbone pain right now because I have a tilted uterus and it’s poking my tailbone right now. I guess that will go away in the next couple of weeks, and if it doesn’t he’ll refer me to the on-site chiropractor and masseuse.

Belly Button in or out? I'm still an innie!

Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy or Moody most of the time? If I’m tired or I’m hungry, you should tread lightly. Jesse actually warns people sometimes… haha But he brought it up and I’ve made a conscious effort to not be so nit-picky and he says it’s way better!

Looking forward to? Starting on the nursery and telling people the great news!

No comments:

Post a Comment