Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Bump Watch: Week 12!


How far along? 12 Weeks

Total weight gain? 3.5lbs, I gained another half a pound this week!

Waist/Belly Measurement? 27"/31.5”. I guess I’m down ½” in the tummy this week? Maybe I’m losing some of that awesome first trimester bloat.. haha I’ve gained a total of 1.5” overall.

Maternity clothes? Still not caving to the maternity clothes, although I did buy four (yes, four) pairs of maternity leggings. They were on super sale and I got all four of them for about  $40 after tax and shipping. I figured I’ll be the most pregnant during the winter months, and leggings and boots are a girls best friend!

Stretch marks? Still none in sight!

Sleep? Sleep has been pretty normal for me lately… Fingers crossed!

Best moment this week? It’s always hard to pick just one! I got to see the bestie in Dallas, Jesse and I finished the floors in the nursery (FINALLY!) and I got my wedding set back from the jeweler and it’s finally soldered together. Plus it’s clean and shiny, so no waving while in direct sunlight.

Have you told Family and Friends? No new people yet! I’m getting really excited about the reveal though.. Only two more weeks!

Miss Anything? Not a whole lot this week, actually. A few times I had hunger pangs for sandwiches, but otherwise I wasn’t missing much.

Movement? None yet!

Cravings? Definitely still on the pickle kick. That’s OK, I’ve calmed my habit to one pickle a day if at all.. haha

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing made me sick this week.. it was a miracle!

Have you started to show? After I eat I definitely look like I’m carrying a combination of food baby and real baby. It’s kind of cute, though. But on an empty, or at least a not full stomach, I’m looking like myself still!

Labor Signs? Nope!

Symptoms? I was really achy this week. Backaches, headaches.. Yikes! I think I should probably visit a chiropractor and get the tailbone pain taken care of.

Belly Button in or out? I'm still an innie!

Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy or Moody most of the time? Mostly happy, unless I’m hungry…

Looking forward to? So much this week! My Mom and Stepdad are getting into town on Tuesday, and on Wednesday it’s my 26th birthday plus I get to see the little one again!

No comments:

Post a Comment