Monday, June 18, 2012

Bump Watch: Week 9!


How far along? 9 Weeks

Total weight gain? Up 2 lbs to 108lbs total!

Waist/Belly Measurement? 26.5-28"/31.5"-33".  Why the huge variance? The first one is in the morning, and the second one is at night. Yes, I gain an extra 4" during the day. I was 26"/31", so in the morning I'm only about 1/2" larger than I was pre-pregnancy.

Maternity clothes? Yes and No... The jeans I'm wearing in the picture are actually 'Loved' by Heidi Klum for Motherhood, but I feel like they're small. I wear a 0-2 normally, so using the size chart that makes me an XS. They were on sale so I snatched them up. Well... They run a little small. They're small enough to be extremely comfortable right now because of that AMAZING elastic waist they have, but I doubt that they'll fit past 15-16 weeks. I definitely won't be wearing white after Labor Day this year.

Stretch marks? None yet!

Sleep? I've never been a great sleeper, but lately this whole "having to empty my bladder" thing is really cramping my style. I usually have to go at around 5 AM, and then I'm up for the day.

Best moment this week? Finally starting bump updates! I thought it would turn out horrible since I have horrible handwriting, but surprisingly I think it's cute! I did break about 4 pieces of chalk, though. Guess I don't know my own strength! :) I decided to do them on Mondays, even though my roll over date is Sunday. Most Sundays I don't get dressed, so after work on Monday is a better option for me.

Have you told Family and Friends? We've told the parents, and this week we're working on the siblings! I've also told my bestie!

Miss Anything? Happy Hour! I've been invited to so many lately, and I can't even go and sit just to socialize. If I'm not having a beer (or three...) people know something is up.

Movement? None yet, which makes sense!

Cravings? It kind of varies. On Friday all I wanted was a banana fudge shake from Sonic, and last night I ate an entire jar of home made pickles. So no pinpointing gender based on cravings for us!

Anything making you queasy or sick? Other than my vitamins, the only thing that makes me nauseous is driving. The drive home at night absolutely kills my appetite.

Have you started to show? I think I just look slightly more... fluffy? I asked Jesse if I looked pregnant or fat and he stood there with a horrified look on his face and finally stammered out, "I don't know what the right answer is!!!" I thought that was pretty entertaining.

Labor Signs? Nope

Symptoms? Night sickness, overwhelming urge to constantly empty my bladder, and gas. Only burping though, which I'm sure Jesse appreciates!

Belly Button in or out? I'm still an innie

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time? My husband would tell you moody. I think once the initial "we're having a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!" wore off I probably got more moody. I tend to give him this "Are you F#$*ing kidding me?!" look that seems to annoy him. It involves an eyebrow raise.

Looking forward to? Finishing the floors in the nursery! Mostly because I really want my sewing room back until January.

No comments:

Post a Comment