Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Bump Watch: Week 10!


Pardon the blur.... I couldn't find the rechargable batteries for our good camera!
How far along? 10 Weeks

Total weight gain? Still only 2 lbs.

Waist/Belly Measurement? 27"/31.5”. Up ½” in the waist, for a total of 1.5” overall.

Maternity clothes? None this week, but I’ve been wearing my old jeans using the old rubber band trick. Gives me the extra inch or so I need. :)

Stretch marks? None yet!

Sleep? Still tossing and turning at night, but fewer bathroom breaks!

Best moment this week? Finding amazing deals at Goodwill! I’m an avid thriftier, and I knew I wanted to re-purpose things for the nursery. Not just because it’s cheap, but because it’s unique and good for the environment! I found a floor cushion/ottoman (which I’ll post about later this week!), a small lamp which is perfect for the side table, and a taller and skinnier frame which I used to make the new chalkboard! (Did you notice?)

Have you told Family and Friends? Got the close family and friends covered.. Only 4 more weeks until we tell EVERYONE!

Miss Anything? This week I really missed sandwich meat. All I wanted was a turkey bacon avocado sub from Subway, thanks to Michael Phelps, and I can’t have one. Boo.

Movement? None yet!

Cravings? Oh man, this week was probably the first week that I’ve had real cravings. On the menu: Cheesecake and pickles. In the same night. I drove to the store and bought a jar of pickles and an entire cheesecake. Definitely looking like a pregnant lady.

Anything making you queasy or sick? Still just my vitamins, but the nausea has gotten better!

Have you started to show? Still just looking a little fluffy, but I doubt anyone but me notices.

Labor Signs? Nope!

Symptoms? I had some serious cravings this week, but the night sickness was gone!

Belly Button in or out? I'm still an innie!

Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy or Moody most of the time? A little bit of both. I’d say about 90% happy and 10% moody, which is pretty close to my normal attitude. Maybe more like 80/20. :)

Looking forward to? Visiting our first pre-school choice this week! We have an appointment on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment