Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Bump Watch: Week 39!

And she feels like a watermelon, too!


How far along? 39 Weeks

Total weight gain? I made up for last week in spades, I’m up 3 lbs to 144lbs.

Waist/Belly Measurement? 31”/40”. I went up ½” in waist which is officially 5” there!

Stretch marks? Ah yes. Those are stretch marks. The good news is that they’re already really faint, and they’re not very big. I’d say an inch vertically and really skinny. Plus there are only 3-5, and they’re pretty low. For now I’ll just keep layering the lotions and oils and hope they don’t get worse. :)

Sleep? I’ve finally been able to get some sleep this week. I was only using two pillows for a while, and I bumped it back up to 3 recently which seems to have helped. I’m back to only waking up 2-3 times a night!

Best moment this week? Sadly, it was the sleep. :) I hadn’t slept well for a few weeks, so getting so much needed shut eye during the last week was amazing.

Miss Anything? Wearing clothes. Like, real clothes and shoes. Soon!

Movement? She’s still moving, but it’s less often. I’m not concerned, because she’s reaaaaaaally mobile when she’s awake. Plus she gets hiccups at least twice a day.

Cravings? Nothing this week. I just wanted food. haha

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope!

Labor Signs? I had a few contractions, but nothing serious or predictable. At my 39 week appointment the Doc said that I was fully effaced and 3 CM dilated. I’ve gone up 1 CM each week!

Symptoms? I’ve still got swollen joints, and I’ve also noticed more back pain. It’s more like nerve pain, though.

Belly Button in or out? It’s still at like 95% in.

Wedding rings on or off? Still off. I asked the doctor if I’d ever wear it again.. haha

Happy or Moody most of the time? Still very cheerful. :)

Looking forward to?  Baby E’s arrival! My Mom and Stepdad are getting in on Saturday, so we decided to be induced on Friday morning. Please don’t judge me for evicting Baby E two days before her due date.

No comments:

Post a Comment