Monday, September 3, 2012

Bump Watch: Week 20!



Halfway to OUR labor day.. :)
How far along? 20 Weeks, We're halfway there!!

Total weight gain? I’m up half a pound this week to 114.5 lbs. That makes 8.5 lbs total!

Waist/Belly Measurement? 28"/34”, up ½” in the waist this week, and I can definitely tell. The bump has started to creep upwards.

 Maternity clothes? I pretty much live in them. No lie. I did buy a cute linen shirt and leopard print sweater dress from Old Navy this week. I never thought I'd shop at Old Navy so much, but their clothes finally fit me well.  

Stretch marks? Still none!

Sleep? Between the aching hips and the waking up 2-4 times a night to pee, sleep was kind of rough for me this week.

Best moment this week? We actually put together the crib and cleaned out the cupcake’s closet this weekend! We put in the extra bar and some random stuff we had in the other closets for storage. I think we’re in pretty good shape!

Have you told Family and Friends? Yes

Miss Anything? I didn’t miss anything this week, surprisingly!

Movement? I’m finally feel a little more movement, and I actually saw movement on the outside last night! Pretty exciting stuff! I only saw it once, so Jesse didn’t get to see. My heartbeat is insanely strong, like make my whole stomach move all the time strong, so I don’t know if he’d be able to tell right now anyway.

Cravings? I did experience a craving for orange juice this morning. We went to eat at one of our favorite places for breakfast yesterday and Jesse had a humongous glass of fresh squeezed OJ and it was so good! I only had one sip, but it was the best OJ I’ve ever had. So then of course I wanted some this morning for breakfast.

Anything making you queasy or sick? I’m starting to notice that I get a little carsick when other people drive. Which is great because we’re flying home this weekend, so I’m sure I’ll get some motion sickness with that, too.

Have you started to show? Yes! I think I’m starting to look more like a pregnant lady and less like a bloated lady. It’s about time!

Labor Signs? Nope!

Symptoms? Still getting a few Braxton Hicks and a lot of hip soreness.

Belly Button in or out? Definitely in.

Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy or Moody most of the time? Pretty happy, me thinks.

Looking forward to? Finding out if our little cupcake is a he or a she tomorrow!!! I’m so excited! I’m also really looking forward to the start of football (more accurately, fantasy football) season and the trip home this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment