Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Bump Watch: Week 22!

I don't even know what a papaya looks like.




How far along? 22 Weeks

Total weight gain? We’re up to 121 lbs, yowza! That’s 4 lbs! I think that’s mostly due to the traveling and I’m retaining a ton of water, so I wouldn’t be surprised if I lost some this week.. But I’m at the 15 lbs mark! I keep telling myself that if I gain 1 lb a week, which is what the recommended weight gain is at this point, I’ll still only be at 32 lbs which is well within the 25-35 lb healthy gain range. As long as cupcake is fully baked, I’m good!

Waist/Belly Measurement? 28.5"/35”, I’m up 1/2" in the waist and 1" in the belly. Which…. I can tell.. haha Cupcake has definitely moved upwards and I’m starting to look like I’m carrying a little basketball in there!

Maternity clothes? Still wearing a lot of my old shirts, and all of my dresses are my regular size as well. All the pants are maternity, though.

Stretch marks? Even after my awesome weight gain of almost 6 lbs in the last two weeks, I still have no stretch marks. Fingers crossed!!

Sleep? It was kind of crappy this week, but mostly because we were moving from bed to bed.

Best moment this week? Getting to see everyone at the wedding this past week! It was kind of nice to get home and see the family, plus it was actually kind of fall-like. I haven’t seen yellow leaves in 4 years!

Have you told Family and Friends? Yes!

Miss Anything? I feel like everyone was socially drinking A LOT while we were home. I didn’t miss the drinking so much as I just felt really left out, so that kind of sucked. I ended up spending quite a bit of time with a glass of water and myself.

Movement? Holy can this little baby kick! We’ve got a very active little one in there. :)

Cravings? Nothing really!

Anything making you queasy or sick? Since we were home and didn’t have our vehicles, I had to ride in the backseat quite a bit. That made me really nauseous.

Have you started to show? I think so. While we were home I got a mixture of “You’re so big!” and “You’re so tiny!”, and of course “You’re pregnant?”

Labor Signs? Nope!

Symptoms? Tooooooons of that awesome hip and back pain. I need to head to the chiro, stat.

Belly Button in or out? It’s still in….. For now.

Wedding rings on or off? They’re still on, but I noticed quite a bit of swelling on the airplane. They were kind of stuck.

Happy or Moody most of the time? Mostly happy!

Looking forward to? The holiday season! I’m so excited to start decorating our house for all of the upcoming holidays. We did decide that we probably won’t do a tree this year, since I’ll be almost 9 months pregnant when it needs to come down.

No comments:

Post a Comment