Monday, September 10, 2012

Bump Watch: Week 21!



How far along? 21 Weeks

Total weight gain? I’m up 1.5 lbs this week to 117. The cupcake is really starting to put on weight. It’s probably just me though.
 
Waist/Belly Measurement? 28"/34”, same as last week! I’d like to think my abs of steel are keeping the belly in check. In reality I’m probably just putting it elsewhere. :)

Maternity clothes? I can still fit into a few pairs of my regular jeans using a rubber band. In fact, I wore a regular pair of jeans to our 20 week appointment and the nurse said that I’m one of the only people who did that. I really wanted to wear my red jeans that day, though!

Stretch marks? Still none!

Sleep? For some reason my sleep is really erratic. Sometimes I sleep great, and sometimes I can’t sleep at all. I don’t get really tired from the lack of sleep, though. On Tuesday night I woke up at 3:30AM and rolled around for 90 minutes before just giving in and sweeping and mopping the entire house. That’s right, I couldn’t sleep so I cleaned. Try to hide your surprise.

Best moment this week? Finding out what the cupcake is!! I was so excited to find out if we were having a boy or a girl! If you don’t know, sorry, the parents don’t want to know so we can’t tell most people. You’ll just have to wait until he or she makes their first appearance (or until the parents cave!!).

Have you told Family and Friends? Yes!

Miss Anything? I was a little stressed again this week, and I realized that I don’t have a release anymore. I can’t go to happy hour after a rough day or go run 5 miles. Sooo…. I’m going to have to start heavily crafting and eating candy instead.

Movement? The cupcake definitely picked up this week! I was complaining to the Doctor that I hadn’t felt a ton of movement yet, and he said that’s normal. Well apparently the baby heard me and has been moving like crazy! It’s so awesome!

Cravings? Chex mix! Oh my goodness. I was watching an episode of “Extreme Couponing” (go ahead, judge me) and they had a bunch of chex mix. Yuuuummm! I think we went through two bags this week. Eek

Anything making you queasy or sick? Driving!! I get so carsick when I’m riding in someone’s car. When I’m driving it’s fine, but the riding really does a number on my tummy.

Have you started to show? Yes! Someone asked me when I was going to start looking pregnant on Tuesday, but I saw her again on Friday after lunch and she happily exclaimed that I finally looked pregnant.

Labor Signs? Nope!

Symptoms? Hip and back pain, as usual.

Belly Button in or out? Mere weeks after I claimed that my belly button would not pop, baby moved North of that area. It now looks shallow. Oh yeah, that’s going to pop.

Wedding rings on or off? On, although I did notice a little swelling this week while we were outside. But it was about 105 outside.

Happy or Moody most of the time? Mostly happy!

Looking forward to? Going HOME! Jesse’s youngest brother is getting married next weekend so we’re spending the whole week with our family. So exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment