Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Bumpwatch: Week 23!

I've gone back to the dark side!


How far along? 23 Weeks

Total weight gain? Back down to 120 lbs, which I anticipated. I'm a little shocked though. I ate alot this week... haha

Waist/Belly Measurement? 28.5"/35”, so we stayed the same this week!

Maternity clothes? I bought 3 new shirts from Target. Mine are starting to get a little short.

Stretch marks? Still none to report!

Sleep? I had the pleasure of getting a cold this week, so sleep was pretty bad. Turns out I can only really take Sudafed which does nothing for me. Other than prompt dirty looks from the husband.

Best moment this week? Getting home to the pups!

Have you told Family and Friends? Yes!

Miss Anything? Not that I can think of, surprisingly.

Movement? Oh yes. I have this one set of meetings that I get particularly stressed out in, and I noticed that the little one gets particularly active during those. I call it "starfishing", or when the cupcake pushes out with every limb in a different direction. :)

Cravings? I really wanted Sonic and asparagus. Kind of a weird combo.

Anything making you queasy or sick? I was kind of sick at night before bed again, but I can't tell if it was the sickness returning or just the cold.

Have you started to show? Yep! People still say I'm "small" though. That's fine with me!

Labor Signs? Nope!

Symptoms? Hip and back pain, and acne. Oh how I love symptoms.

Belly Button in or out? Hanging on as an innie.

Wedding rings on or off? Still on! My swelling isn't as severe in TX.

Happy or Moody most of the time? This week I experienced the return of "Angry Stephanie". My husband pointed it out. haha I think I'm just slightly irritated with one particular thing at the moment, but it's over soon!


Looking forward to? Our final trip home for the year! Then we're done with weddings in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment