Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Bump Watch: Week 30!



My poor, poor husband. Pink and animal print for everyone!!



How far along? 30 Weeks, we're 3/4 of the way there!!!

Total weight gain? I’m up 1 lb to 129lb this week. Only 1 lb? I can deal with that.

Waist/Belly Measurement? Still 30"/37”, but feeling bigger..:)

Maternity clothes? I actually wore TWO pairs of regular jeans this week. When your scale tells you you’re fat, put on pre-maternity pants and taunt it.

Stretch marks? Still none. I’m really hoping it stays that way.

Sleep? Still amazing. If I had known I was going to sleep so well during pregnancy I would have done it earlier. I’m seriously sleeping better now than I ever have. *knock on wood*

Best moment this week? Aside from taunting my scale? Probably taking my maternity photos. It was so fun! Also, my Dad informed me that my Step Mom does indeed know we're having a girl, which means we can tell EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss Anything? All of the delicious seasonal hefeweizen brews I’m missing out on. *sigh* Hefeweizen season is my favorite!

Movement? We have a very very VERY active little girl. In fact, at our 30 week appointment the Doctor was looking all over for the heartbeat and I started to freak out, and he goes “No, everything is fine, she just keeps moving away from me. You have a very active baby!” Then she proceeded to punch at the fetal monitor wand. Yep, I’m in love. It’s nice to get validation about her being so active. This week she gave me what I can only describe as “lightning crotch” and then a minute later she punched my side. Quite a little mover.

Cravings? Sweet potatoes.. Mmm.. I’ve also noticed that I could eat a hamburger for every meal. It doesn’t matter where it’s from, it just has to be burger-like.

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope!

Labor Signs? None of those yet. I talked to the Doc about induction this week and he assured me that we won’t get to 42 weeks. Not because I’ll definitely go into labor, but because I’m so petite that he would really prefer to induce me around my due date so I don’t end up with a gargantuan baby.

Symptoms? TMI alert, I’m a gaseous mess. Also, as usual, we have back pain.

Belly Button in or out?  It’s still halfsies. It’s in when I sit, and sort of out when I stand. I’m almost ready to revert back to my ‘it’s not going to pop’ theory.

Wedding rings on or off? They’re both back on this week! But I’ve been getting almost 2L of just water into my system along with other liquids like milk, half caf coffee, hot cocoa.. you know.

Happy or Moody most of the time? Still mostly happy. Unless you tell me I'm huge or big, or decide to regale me with tales of your horrible labor. I kind of find that rude.

Looking forward to? Finishing up the L&D bag! I finally have all the supplies gathered, I just need to get them all packed. I’m sure I’ll post about that this week sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment