Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Bump Watch: Week 32!


I don't even know what a Jicama looks like.

 
How far along? 32 Weeks

Total weight gain? Up 1lb to 130lbs this week. I’m totally shocked, since it was Thanksgiving and we spend the entire weekend eating.

Waist/Belly Measurement? I grew an inch in the belly, so I’m up to 30” in the waist and 38” in the belly. I’m really looking pregnant now.. haha

Maternity clothes? Still the same. I should probably just delete this question since I’ll be in maternity clothes for the next 2-4 months.

Stretch marks? Still none, fingers crossed… :)

Sleep? After I kicked my stomach bug I actually slept really well. That is, when I slept. I have an insane amount of energy so I’m usually up until 12am and awake at 6am. On the bright side, I’m getting a ton of stuff done.

Best moment this week? Lots of things this week! The best was probably getting up the Christmas decorations in the house, but we also went shopping on Black Friday and I got almost all of my sewing done over the long weekend! I finished sewing the diaper stash up to 20 lbs (which I didn’t think I was going to do, ever!) which consisted of 10 pocket diapers and 6 fitteds to round it out. I got the small wetbags done and top stitched my nursing cover, too. I can finally move my sewing machine without worrying that I’ll need it in the next few months! I almost forgot to mention, we also got out maternity photo sneak peek this week! It’s up on facebook if you want to check it out.

Miss Anything? Not really, this week was pretty nice.

Movement? She’s still kicking, but I’ve noticed it happens less frequently. It’s probably because she’s sleeping for longer periods of time. When she’s awake though, she’s feisty.

Cravings? I had a wicked craving for McDonald’s yesterday. I tried to forget about it, but it just didn’t happen. Mmmmmmm horrible fast food.

Anything making you queasy or sick? I can’t really take seeing things that make me squeamish. Like anything on Tosh.0. I used to be alright, but now I just get nauseated.

Labor Signs? None this week!

Symptoms? I got one horrible blemish this week, which was a bummer since my skin had been amazing since the end of September. At least it was clear for the maternity photos!

Belly Button in or out?  Still halfsies.

Wedding rings on or off? Both on!

Happy or Moody most of the time? Pretty happy, I think!

Looking forward to? Relaxing and enjoying the rest of this pregnancy, and of course finally meeting our little E! Also, getting back our maternity photos so I can post them on the blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment