Monday, November 19, 2012

Bump Watch: Week 31!

Hopefully she's smaller than the average turkey.




How far along? 31 Weeks

Total weight gain? I’m still at 129 lbs this week, but since I was violently ill and was at 127 lbs on Wednesday, I won’t complain.

Waist/Belly Measurement? Still 30"/37”, but not surprised.

Maternity clothes? Plenty of them this week, although since I laid in bed a lot there was a fair amount of PJs as well.

Stretch marks? Still none!

Sleep? Horrible, terrible, awful. I was so nauseated that sleeping for longer than 30 minutes at a time didn’t really happen.

Best moment this week? I caught a guy checking me out at Panera. Then he realized I was pregnant when I turned around and got really flustered. Haha That always makes a person feel good. I also packed my hospital bag and washed E’s clothes this weekend after I was informed that she could come at any time. Yikes! But the feeling of being prepared is pretty amazing.

Miss Anything? I missed eating this week. I was soooooooo sick!

Movement? Oh yes, she’s still kicking up a storm in there. Which isn’t as cute when Mommy doesn’t feel good.

Cravings? I didn’t have any cravings this week, probably because I couldn’t eat.

Anything making you queasy or sick? Basically everything. OK, that’s exaggerating. I think I ate something on Wednesday that didn’t agree with me and that led to a pretty intense session of being “sick”. I was so sick that we called the after hours nurse line to see what we should do since I wasn’t keeping anything down. They prescribed be anti-nausea medication and told me if I couldn’t keep water down that I should head straight to Labor and Delivery. Thankfully, around 10PM I was finally able to choke down water in small amounts and I was able to eat a bit on Thursday. But pretty much the rest of the week I had what felt like acid reflux which made it impossible to enjoy anything. That passed by Sunday, but it was rough.

Labor Signs? Yes! I actually had contractions on Wednesday night because I was dehydrated. But once I had the water in my system they went away. *phew!*

Symptoms? Nausea was the big one this week. I was never sick during the 1st trimester so I had no idea that it could be so awful. Now I can understand how women don’t gain wait in those first months. But being so sick you can’t eat in the 3rd trimester not only sucks because your sick, but you get that really guilty feeling of “My poor child can’t eat!” which makes it even worse.

Belly Button in or out?  Still halfsies.

Wedding rings on or off? Both on!

Happy or Moody most of the time? I was moody this week.. haha But I was sick. Give me a pass on this one!

Looking forward to? Thanksgiving and Black Friday shopping with the Hubby! He has Thursday and Friday off for the first time in like, EVER, so we get a mini vacation. We weren’t going to go BF shopping, but we really need towels. Nice fluffy guest towels. And I will go to Kohl’s at midnight if it means I can get $5 fluffy towels. I also want to go to Half Price Books (15% of all purchases!) and JoAnn’s to get some Christmas decorations for our entryway, but that can wait until later in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment