Saturday, February 16, 2013

Four Week Update!

Four weeks! Little baby E is almost a month old! I seriously can't wait to dress her in her Valentine's Day outfit and take her one month pictures for her baby book. Look at all the progress the cupcake has made in the four weeks!


Not much changed this week. She's still eating 3.5 oz at each bottle feeding and on almost exactly the same schedule for feedings. I also used my fail proof method of weighing her again, and it looks like shes about 8.4 lbs even though she's still in her newborn clothes. As far as milestones go, she's still rolling over like a champ and she's more aware of her surroundings every day. I noticed this week that she can tell when Jesse or I are in the room. It really makes a difference in whether or not she naps. :)

A big step for us as a family was our first meal out of the house! My bestie came through town with her brother's family and we all met up to have lunch. I'm so glad she got to meet Emily, and I'm even more  glad that Emily was so good. She hardly fussed! Well... until we got in the car. She threw a holy fit almost the entire 20 minute drive home. Oh well, babies will be babies sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment