Thursday, February 21, 2013

One Month Update!

I know I'm slightly delinquent on the posts (especially since she's actually one month and 5 days old now...) but I assure you, the pictures were taken when she was one month. We had a mini photoshoot in the nursery, and she was surprisingly cooperative!



She's grown so much this month, and way more since I took these pictures, if you can believe it! Our little girl weighs around 9 lbs (at least we think) and is about 20.5" long. Again, not exact since we're weighing her ourselves and measuring her with my sewing tape. We're amazing parents.

And just because she's adorable, here's a picture of her in her Valentine's day dress, too.


It's been a great month, and I look forward to many more. I also look forward to showing embarrassing pictures of our adorable little teenager to future boyfriends while Jesse cleans his gun. OK, so he doesn't have a gun. It's a metaphorical gun. But he'll be scaring them, and I'll be embarrassing her.

No comments:

Post a Comment