Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Bump Watch: Week 24!



....And over 1 lb!!



How far along? 24 Weeks

Total weight gain? We’re back up, all the way to 123 lbs! I think traveling makes me retain water… haha The doc says I'm perfect, though. :)

Waist/Belly Measurement? 29"/36”. My tummy has officially expanded 5”, and my waist is up 3”.

Maternity clothes? All maternity pants from here on out! I discovered that I prefer the thin stretchy bands that cover my whole belly instead of the thick short bands or the under the belly styles. It probably has to do with how they push into my bladder.
Stretch marks? Still none of these, but my tummy was really itchy while we were home this week. I think it was more the drier air than anything.

Sleep? Well, it was horrible because I was still fighting off this amazing cold and we traveled. Once we got into our own bed last night I slept like a rock, though.

Best moment this week? I finally bought some adorable little baby clothes, and we also got a few as gifts from family!! It wasn’t too fun to jam it all into our suitcases, but we managed.

Have you told Family and Friends? Yes!

Miss Anything? Other than the fact that we were at a wedding this weekend with all of our college friends and I couldn’t drink, no. But that’s to be expected.

Movement? Yes, and I can feel the little cupcake on the outside now, too! I think Jesse even felt the kicks last week. He had his hand on my stomach and he said “Well I won’t feel it if you keep moving your belly!” and I replied “I’m not moving, that’s your child.” haha

Cravings? Nothing really, this week.

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope!

Have you started to show? Oh yes. Everyone commented how much difference 10 days made in my belly.. haha

Labor Signs? Nope

Symptoms? Just the hip pain and acne this week. Back pain decided to take a vacation!

Belly Button in or out? Still in but getting really close to being out. It kind of freaks me out, not going to lie.

Wedding rings on or off? Still on!

Happy or Moody most of the time? Probably more moody. Must be the full moon.

Looking forward to? Finally spending some time at home and finishing up the nursery! I really want to have it all done by the beginning of December so I don’t have to try and sew with a watermelon attached to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment