Monday, December 3, 2012

Bump Watch: Week 33!

Thankfully, she's much less spiky than a pineapple.




How far along? 33 Weeks

Total weight gain? Up 2lbs to 132lbs this week, which puts me at 26 lbs gained total. I’ve been told to expect a gain of 1-1.5 lbs per week at this point because the little cupcake is putting on about ½ a lb every week now!

Waist/Belly Measurement? My measurements are the same, at least they were this morning. I’m finding that it varies a lot more during the week as far as day to day size goes. I swear I looked 25 weeks pregnant when we were out and about yesterday, but I looked 40 weeks pregnant on Friday. I guess it just depends on where she’s sitting.

Stretch marks? Still none! Only 7 more weeks… :)

Sleep? Yes please. I was exhausted this week! I slept great, though. I’m surprisingly not uncomfortable yet. Most of the time if I’m not sleeping it’s just because I’m not tired.

Best moment this week? I had a friend give us a TON of clothes from when her little girl was born, so E’s closet is absolutely stuffed to the gills from 0-6 months! We’ve got some stuff in 6-9, and even less in 9 months +, but I’m not sure how big she’ll be as far as percentiles go. Since I was really tiny I’m not in a hurry to buy any larger clothes until we see how her growth progresses. We also had our prenatal class this week and it was super informative! I found out that my breastfeeding book is a dirty liar, and that I should be able to breastfeed just fine if I have a medical induction and epidural, that our hospital doesn’t perform episiotomies (YAY!), and that we apparently get a free infant car seat. They also don’t have a well baby nursery and want you to begin nursing within the first 30 minutes of birth to promote bonding, which I’m totally on board with.

Miss Anything? I really wanted a mimosa. Our first family brunch will include a mimosa for Mommy.

Movement? She’s still moving around in there, but it’s more like rolling. I imagine she’s getting pretty cramped. She’s also literally getting on my last nerve, as she seems to kick my pelvic nerves all the time. Not. Cool.

Cravings? I saw someone with what looked like broccoli cheese soup, so I wanted broccoli cheese soup. It wasn’t Cady Heron.

Anything making you queasy or sick? I’ve started to get a little nauseated in the middle of the night again. Nothing extreme, just a general queasiness. Thankfully I’m usually sleeping.

Labor Signs? None this week!

Symptoms? I’m starting to get headaches again, which I haven’t had in quite a while. I’m starting to swell sometimes, too, so that sucks.

Belly Button in or out?  It’s not out.. It looks a little less halfsies though. It looks more like a really tiny innie than a half in and half out.

Wedding rings on or off? The wedding ring is on about 80% of the time. Being up and about walking tends to make my hands swell a bit, though. My hands have always done this, it’s just worse now.

Happy or Moody most of the time? Still really happy.

Looking forward to? Baby E’s arrival! I finished sewing everything, so the sewing machine is out of the nursery. Then I washed literally everything, including the covers on her carseat, chair, and bouncers. Her newborn fluff is washed and ready to go, and I plan to wash her small (12-20 lb) fluff tonight. Then all I have to do is prep the grovia’s in nb and one size (they’re organic, so they need to be prepped separately) and we’re ready to go! I even (re)packed the L&D bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment