Monday, December 10, 2012

Bump Watch: Week 34!

It looks like Baby (and Mama) got back. Yikes.




How far along? 34 Weeks

Total weight gain? Up 2lbs (again) to 134lbs. At this rate, I’ll be 146 when I deliver, which is a 40 lb weight gain. Yikes. Just…. Yikes. haha

Waist/Belly Measurement? 30”/38.5”, so I grew ½” in my belly.

Stretch marks? Despite the fact that I feel like a whale, I still don’t have any. Fingers crossed!!!

Sleep? I slept like a boss this week. I’m only waking up to pee, which is about twice a night. My body is going to be really upset when E gets here and keeps us up all night.

Best moment this week? Plenty of crappy moments (like working all weekend, losing in the first round of the fantasy football playoffs, the Bears losing…) but not a lot of great moments. Because of this, I think I’ll have to go with decorating sugar cookies with the husband and getting the carseat installed. We’re so exciting.

Miss Anything? Not really, just the typical Sunday afternoon beer while watching football. It’s starting to feel normal though.. haha

Movement? She must have heard me saying she slowed down, because she picked it up this week. My little kicker is back! She’s much more into kicking my pelvic region lately, though.

Cravings? Oh, the chalkboard says it all. I had 4 cheeseburgers this week (all from different places, I’m not picky), only one ice cream, and I made myself a sweet potato casserole. None of those things go together.

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope! Nausea was gone this week.

Labor Signs? PHEW! Yes. Braxton hicks are in full effect (at least that’s what I think they are). I had two days this week where I felt like I was going to go into labor. I’d get what felt like cramps in my uterus accompanied with backaches for an hour or so and then it would go away. It was really regular though, like on the order of 5-10 minutes apart. The hospital says if it lasts more than an hour and water doesn’t make them stop to come in, but these were only 45 minute episodes so I let it slide. I’m also feeling her really low. Like, super low. Almost as if at any moment she could come bursting out like the Kool-Aid man. That low.

Symptoms? Oh man the swelling. I’m starting to think my legs will never be cute again. Seriously, I can’t even wear mid calf socks (which I like to wear  with boots) without getting indentations. My feet are fine, it’s mostly just my ankles and calves. My hands join the party every once in a while, too.

Belly Button in or out?  Still in. I showed Jesse this weekend and he said “It doesn’t look like it’s going to pop out. It just looks really tiny and flat.” He’s so insightful.

Wedding rings on or off? I can still jam them on my fingers most of the time. I can tell in the morning if it’s going to be a “leave the rings at home” kind of day.

Happy or Moody most of the time? Ohhhhhh was I ever moody. Just another reason I thought I was going into labor! Jesse and I got into an argument about who was cranky and starting said argument, and my response was to cry. Like an adult. Very mature. Poor Jesse had no idea what to do, and profusely apologized for making me cry while I sobbed and said “You *sniff* just keep *sniff* yelling at me!” For the record, he was not yelling at me, and I might have started the argument. The fact that I never cry (unless there’s a poor animal involved) freaked him out more, I think. I swear, this baby is going to pop out at any time.

Looking forward to? Still just waiting on baby E! I’m also kind of looking forward to Christmas. Most people have told me that my presents are things for E, which just makes me MORE excited to open them! I love getting cute little things for her. I also can’t wait to get going on her baby book this week. I bought some scrap paper and a scrap book last week (both on sale for $9.99!!) and I made my own printable pages to fill out. I’m so excited to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment