Saturday, December 15, 2012

Maternity photos!

I'm finally getting around to posting the shots from my maternity shoot, even though I got them almost 2 weeks ago. Yikes, I'm one busy mama. I know a lot of you have seen them on facebook, but I also know some of you don't have facebook. :)

I'm sure you'll also notice I'm alone. A friend of mine actually said "So it was kind of like an immaculate conception, huh?" Well the husband doesn't like photos. It's like pulling teeth to get him to take pictures! He promised to make an appearance in the newborn photos, but seemed extremely relieved that I didn't drag him along to the maternity shoot.

I'm also way too lazy to go around posting all of them..... So I just threw some quick collages in Picasa. Best. Program. EVER.




Special thanks to Jeanette at Simply Sweet Portraits, she does amazing work! I seriously can't wait to see E's newborn photos when the time comes. Hairbows, ruffle butts, and blankets, OH MY!

No comments:

Post a Comment