Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Bump Watch: Week 25!





How far along? 25 Weeks

Total weight gain? Back down to 122 lbs. I feel like my weight fluctuates a lot. More when we travel, like I’ve said a million times before. Rest assured, I had like 1,296,487 cookies this week. I’m eating. :)

Waist/Belly Measurement? 29"/36”, so we stayed the same!

Maternity clothes? Oh yes. Trying my darndest to stay fashionable and comfortable.. I think I’ve given up on heels for the remainder of this pregnancy. My back is very grateful.

Stretch marks? Still none… But my stomach is still itchy!

Sleep? Bad. Miserable. Awful. I wish my hips didn’t hurt.

Best moment this week? This week I started to see the cupcake move on the outside! It was pretty exciting. Jesse walked into the room one night before bed and went “Whoa! I saw that!” and it was pretty cute.

Miss Anything? I didn’t miss anything this week! Just enjoying this super easy and enjoyable pregnancy!

Movement? Yes, and we can finally see  it on the outside now! So cute!

Cravings? I really wanted ice cream on Friday and Saturday, but I forgot to get it when we were grocery shopping. I had to make due with a protein shake made with frozen greek yogurt, peanut butter, and bananas. It was pretty delicious.

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope!

Labor Signs? None of these yet…

Symptoms? As usual, acne, hip pain, and back pain. I seriously can’t bend over comfortably. I will never take little things like painting my toenails or putting on socks for granted again!!

Belly Button in or out? Still in.. But it gets closer every week!

Wedding rings on or off? Still on!

Happy or Moody most of the time? Moody.. I really need to work on that. haha

Looking forward to? I booked my very first pre-natal massage for the beginning of this week and I’m soooooooooo excited to see if it helps with the back pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment