Monday, October 15, 2012

Bump Watch: Week 26!

So that's like 5 lbs I can consider strictly baby... right? RIGHT?!


How far along? 26 Weeks

Total weight gain? Up 1 lb to 123 lbs! The cupcake and I are right on target for weight gain.

Waist/Belly Measurement? 29"/36” still, I stayed the same again! Why do I feel like look bigger… haha

Maternity clothes? Yes, with my cardigans mixed in. I tend to be cold, but then hot, but then cold. So I suppose this is what menopause feels like.

Stretch marks? Itchy tummy (which I’m trying so hard not to itch) but still no stretch marks.

Sleep? Really good! I can’t believe I’m saying that, but I slept like a champ this week. I wasn’t in pain, at least not from my hips or back. A few nights I just plain wasn’t tired, though. Then the other nights I was completely exhausted!

Best moment this week? I got a prenatal massage, and it was the best moment of the week by far! My back pain is almost totally gone except for the general aches and pains of pregnancy. But I can bend over, etc with no pain! Now if only my belly wasn’t preventing me from tying my shoes. We also made AMAZING progress on the nursery which I’ll post later today.

Miss Anything? Not a thing!

Movement? Yes, this baby has a mean right hook. I noticed that cupcake started reacting to sound this week, too.

Cravings? Nothing really. I was really thirsty all week so I drank a ton of water, but that’s not really a craving.

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope!

Labor Signs? None so far!

Symptoms? All of my symptoms kind of calmed down this week. Except for my mood swings, which we’ll cover in a few…

Belly Button in or out? I’d say it’s half and half. The top is kind of out, but the bottom is still in. It looks as weird as it sounds.

Wedding rings on or off? Still on, except that I have to take my wedding ring in today because the DIAMOND FELL OUT. Like the central one. Not impressed. Thankfully my husband was sweet enough to help me look for it and he ended up finding it. Thank goodness we don’t have carpet and could safely assume it was in the nursery since I’m there like 90% of the time.

Happy or Moody most of the time? Most of the time I was pretty happy since I wasn’t in pain at all. I did have a few mood swings, like when I was sitting on the couch feeling the baby kick and couldn’t stop thinking about how excited I was. And then… I started to cry uncontrollably. Totally appropriate. Then later that night when my diamond fell out I had a total melt down, but I think that’s understandable and would have happened whether I was pregnant or not.

Looking forward to? Finishing up my cloth diaper stash and moving the sewing table OUT of the nursery! Then the cupcake’s room will be complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment