Monday, October 22, 2012

Bump Watch: Week 27!

The cupcake's arrival is getting closer!!




How far along? 27 Weeks

Total weight gain? Up 2 lbs to 125 lbs! I keep trying to figure out where it’s going. And where it’s coming from… haha

Waist/Belly Measurement? 30"/36”, I gained an inch in the waist this week. Makes sense, as the cupcake creeps upwards!

Maternity clothes? So many maternity clothes….

Stretch marks? Nope! And my belly has ceased to grow for a few weeks now, I’ve been stuck at 36”. I’ve been slightly less itchy, too.

Sleep? Still pretty good, overall. I only wake up a few times a night which is usually because I have a very full bladder and a very small space in which to store it.

Best moment this week? Sadly this week it was shopping.. haha I got some stuff we really needed! Well, really needed  depends on who you ask. I got some swaddling sacks and a cart cover. I also purchased one of baby half off’s mystery bags and got some great stuff in it, and I love getting mail so that was probably the highlight.

Miss Anything? Nope!

Movement? Constantly. I’m beginning to think this baby doesn’t sleep. I hope that’s not a reflection of my life after January.

Cravings? Cookies! I wanted sugar cookies all week, so I made a few on Wednesday. They lasted all the way until Thursday. Whoopsie.

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope!

Labor Signs? None so far!

Symptoms? I cleaned a little aggressively on Friday night, which is probably nesting. But it also caused an awesome backache.

Belly Button in or out? Still half and half, but it’s closer to being an outtie everyday!

Wedding rings on or off? Well the big one is in the shop… But I’m wearing my engagement ring.

Happy or Moody most of the time? Mostly happy, but I do tend to get moody when I’m hungry or tired. Which is a lot.. haha

Looking forward to? The end of the 2nd trimester!!!! I’m officially in the 3rd at the end of this week, although if you ask me I’m already in it. Hello, 40 x 2/3 = 26.67, which is totally less than 27 weeks. But whatever…

No comments:

Post a Comment