Monday, October 15, 2012

Nursery update!

So Jesse and I took some time (admittedly... it was mostly me.. haha) and we have the nursery almost totally done! Other than the fact that the sewing stuff still needs to come out, it's practically finished. Quick disclaimer, the pink unicorn and pink piggy bank were gifts from people we got before we knew the gender. They're not indicative of what we're having. :)

This week I finally got the crib skirt and remainder of the sheets sewed, which felt amazing! The entire time I was doing it Jesse kept saying ,"You know, you can buy this stuff..." I don't care, it feels so much cooler to be able to say, "I made that!"



Jesse also helped me hang up all the wall stuff, mainly the mobile(which still needs to be lowered a bit) and the shelf. I also made the rest of the art that's in the frames on the shelf and hung up the stuff I had made previously like the silhouette art, the letter in the frame, and the sign on the door. If you haven't noticed, the cupcake's name is going to start with an E!



Once the shelf was up I could actually put the cloth diapers in their home on the top of the dresser! We don't have a huge stash, in fact about half of that is cloth wipes that I made and the yellow/orange ones won't fit until the cupcake is around 3 months old, but I'm working on finishing out the newborn and small stash to hold us over until the others fit!

1 comment: