Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Bump Watch: Week 28!





How far along? 28 Weeks, we’re officially in the 3rd trimester!

Total weight gain? I stuck at 125 lbs this week. That means I gained 5 lbs in the 1st trimester and 14 in the 2nd. Hopefully that trend doesn’t mean I’ll gain 25 lbs in the 3rd… haha

Waist/Belly Measurement? 29.5"/36.5”, I gained ½” in the belly, but lost ½” in the waist. I think it kind of changes based on which direction the baby is (anterior or posterior).

Maternity clothes? Nothing new this week, but I did buy some new undergarments for my lady friends. This whole time I had been complaining that I wasn’t getting any larger in the chest… Turns out I had grown 2 cup sizes. Hey, when you’re built like me you don’t notice. Haha Anyhow, I bought three new bras. BEST. PURCHASE. EVER.

Stretch marks? Not yet!

Sleep? Really good, although I feel like I need way more of it. I’ve got those 3rd trimester blues snooze.

Best moment this week? Finally being able to say I’m in the 3rd trimester. That’s seriously so exciting. I can’t believe we’re in the home stretch! I can’t wait to meet the little cupcake in 10-14 (hopefully more like 10-12… haha) weeks!

Miss Anything? Nope!

Movement? Still quite a bit of moving and shaking going on in there. I’ve noticed the cupcake is more mobile lately. I get kicks to the left, punches to the right… Sometimes even kicks and punches to my bladder and ribs, which means we’re probably moving quite a bit now. The bladder punches are much less cute than the other ones.

Cravings? Lucky Charms. Go ahead, judge me. I swear I could live off of them.

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope!

Labor Signs? None so far!

Symptoms? I have an unbearable need to clean (which Jesse has inherited as well), and a very tiny amount of back pain.

Belly Button in or out?  I think this thing will be an outtie soon. Still in for now though.

Wedding rings on or off? Still on!

Happy or Moody most of the time? I still think I’m mostly happy. But I do throw fits. I blame the hormones.

Looking forward to? Finishing out the newborn clothes/diaper stash as well as the 0/3 month one. The newborn one is basically done (and kind of empty clothes wise, since who knows how big the cupcake will be!) but the 0/3 month diaper stash is lacking. I think we’ll get a lot of use out of the newborn ones, though. So I think we’re in a good place. Jesse’s just worried about me trying to sew everything when the baby is here.
 

Random notes: You're probably wondering what I'm wearing in my picture... It's my Halloween shirt! I was pinspired to make one since we're handing out candy to the littles in the neighborhood. I think it turned out super cute, and I included a better picture below.

Also, alot of you have been asking if we're registered somewhere. We weren't going to register, but people kept asking about it so we created a list of things we need but haven't purchased yet, which you can find here. We went with Target because it's affordable, accessible (not like babies R us), and plus we get a completion coupon after our due date!


No comments:

Post a Comment